WE CARE 4 AIR IS BUILT ON A STRONG FOUNDATION OF KNOWLEDGE, SHARED ETHICS AND A PASSION FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
We strive to achieve excellence by always listening to our customers, knowing and doing what is right and continuously checking to see where we can improve
The range of services we provide includes:
- Service & maintenance contracts for all analyser types (ESU)
- Local site operation (LSO)
- Equipment Sale & Lease (New & Refurbished)
- Air Quality Marketing & PR activities, social media, surveys
- Diffusion Tube Collection and management
- Educational Programs for schools
- Full Air Quality data management (DMU)
- Public display on www.wecare4air.com and FTP output of data to drive public information systems
- Bespoke website design with live data feed
- Manufacture of spare parts for all Air Quality Analysers
Standards are important to us
High standards and moral values will be the key to our success and to date the following policies are already in place:
- ISO 9001 Quality Standards policy
- ISO 14001 Environmental policy
- Business Continuity policy
- Equality & Diversity policy
- Health & Safety policy & CHAS
Fully equipped to serve you
Based near Stansted Airport, we have excellent travel links to all of the UK & Europe via road, rail & air and our fully equipped & spacious workshop & offices are set up to test, service & repair equipment of every type. We stock consumables and common spare parts for all air quality analysers for your convenience.
Security & peace of mind
All customer & air quality data is securely stored off site on cloud based systems, giving our customers the security and peace of mind that in the event of an emergency all staff & sites can continue working from a pc or smart phone without interruption.
We Care 4 Air was founded by Vanessa Ambler who has 20+ years’ experience in marketing, planning & construction.
David Mackay Technical Manager is responsible for all engineering services. David is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable air quality engineers in the UK and we are delighted that he chose to join our team. David is also very talented with IT systems and an expert with air quality communication systems and data display.
Kelly Petts heads up our Data Management & Customer Care team. Kelly has 10+ years’ experience and is extremely popular with her clients, many of whom have stayed with her since her time managing data at Casella and ETi.
If you have an air quality project or contract coming up, we would be delighted to provide you with a no-obligation quotation and some free advice.
Please click here to visit our corporate website